Multi level marketing, also referred to as MLM, is a type of business opportunity that is very popular with people looking for part-time, flexible businesses.
- MLM is a career choice and a profession.
- MLM is a path to fame, fortune and time freedom.
- MLM is a leadership development platform.
- MLM is fun, fast and exciting.
- MLM is a proven “million dollar” business model.
Multi level marketing is a way of doing business in which you earn a commission for sales of products and services the parent company offers as well as for the sales of others they recruit and bring into the business under you.
Benefits of building a multi level marketing business:
- You can pick the people you work with.
- You can work from home part-time in your spare time.
- You can pick the hours you work and how much you work.
- You have the chance to literally set yourself financially free.
Another way of looking at this model is to imagine you earn a £100 commission for selling a particular product and it takes you two hours of “work” to make a sale. Break that down and your time is worth £50 per hour. Put in a full 40 hour work week and you pocket a nice £2,000.
But, what about recruiting a few people to join your team who also want the chance to earn £100 per sale and you earn a nice £10 check for every sale THEY make.
- YOU = 40 hours, 20 sales, £2,000
- TEAM = 4000 hours, 2,000 sales @ £10 each = you get £20,000
See the magic? You get paid on the time and effort of other people. This is multi level marketing!
I’d rather have one percent of the efforts of 100 people than 100 percent of my own efforts.